Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – March 3, 2016
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION - NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION - NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS - NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS - NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
THAT Harbour East Marine Drive Community Council approve the proposed amendments to the Dartmouth Land Use By-Law to allow three unit dwellings within the R-2 (Two Family Residential) Zone in limited areas as contained in Attachment A of this report.
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS - NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD
THAT Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council give Notice of Motion to consider the proposed Development Agreement, as contained in Attachment A of this report, to permit an expansion to an existing industrial use at 422 & 424 Caldwell Road, Cole Harbour, and schedule a public hearing.
13.2 BOARD & COMMITTEE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Community Council may rise and go into a private in Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
15.1 In Camera (In Private) Minutes – March 3, 2016
THAT the In Camera (In Private) Minutes of March 3, 2016 be approved as circulated.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – May 5, 2016 – 6:00 p.m. – Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council Meeting Space, Main Floor, Alderney Gate, 40 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth.