Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – NONE
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
That Harbour East Marine Drive Community direct staff to continue to advance the Halifax Active Transportation Priorities Plan in theLake Echo to Musquodoboit Harbour area in conjunction with the Province of Nova Scotia and the Shore Active Transportation Association.
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
That Harbour East Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement in substantially the same form as set out in Attachment A of the August 25, 2016 staff report: and
2. Require the agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, whichever is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
7. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
November 10, 2016, 6:00 p.m. HEMDCC Meeting Space Main Floor, Alderney Gate
60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth