Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. TABLING OF 2016 ANNUAL REPORT
• Public Participation for Annual Report
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 8th, October 11th (special), and November 10, 2016
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES – NONE
6. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
7. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
8. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
9. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
10. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS – NONE
11.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
11.1.1 Case 19599: Development Agreement for 335 and 337 Portland Street, Dartmouth
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Approve the proposed development agreement, which shall be substantially of the same form as set out in Attachment A of the staff report dated October 21, 2016; and
2. Require the agreement be signed by the property owner within 120 days, or any extension thereof granted by Council on request of the property owner, from the date of final approval by Council and any other bodies as necessary, including applicable appeal periods, which is later; otherwise this approval will be void and obligations arising hereunder shall be at an end.
11.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS – NONE
12. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
13. INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD – NONE
14.1.1 Case 20540: Amendments to an Existing Development Agreement for the Harbour Isle development, Marketplace Drive, Dartmouth
That Halifax East-Marine Drive Community Council give notice of motion to consider the proposed amending development agreement, as set out in Attachment A of this report, to allow for subdivision to create three (3) lots, to change the number of townhouse units permitted, and to permit alterations to parkade entrances for the development located at 39 Seapoint Road, Dartmouth, and to schedule a public hearing.
14.1.2 Review of Report Requests
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council review the attached list of report requests, as outlined in Attachment 1 of the staff report dated October 30, 2016 and bring forward any items recommended to be withdrawn.
14.1.3 Case 20136: Rezoning 26 Bissett Road, Cole Harbour
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council give First Reading to consider the proposed amendment to the Cole Harbour/ Westphal Land Use By-law, as set out in Attachment A, to rezone 26 Bissett Road from the R-2 (Two Unit Dwelling) zone to the R-4 (Multiple Unit Dwelling) Zone, and schedule a public hearing.
14.2 BOARD & COMMITTEE
14.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL
16. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE) – NONE
17. ADDED ITEMS
18. NOTICES OF MOTION
19. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
20. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – January 5, 2017, 6:00 p.m. HEMDCC Meeting Space Main Floor, Alderney Gate 60 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth