Skip to content. Accessibility info.
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
Monday, July 14, 2014
Nantucket Room, Dartmouth Sportsplex
110 Wyse Road, Dartmouth
*Please note change in meeting date, time and location*
1. CALL TO ORDER / INVOCATION
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 1, 2014
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS & APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. PUBLIC HEARINGS
4.1.1 Case 18992: Rezoning a portion of Erindale Estates, Eastern Passage
5. IN CAMERA
Community Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
5.1 Personnel Matter
Citizen and Councillor appointments to boards and committees in keeping with the Public Appointment Policy adopted by Regional Council in August 2011, to be found at http://www.halifax.ca/boardscom/documents/Citizenrecruitmentpolicy.pdf
5.1.1 Citizen Nominations to the Port Wallace Community Public Participation
Committee – Private and Confidential Report
That Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Proceed to nominate four (4) eligible applicants to the Port Wallace Public Participation Committee.
2. That the citizen nominations be released to the public following ratification and notification of the successful candidates.
6. ADDED ITEMS
7. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
8. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Thursday, July 31, 2014, 6:00 p.m.
INFORMATION ITEMS - None