Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Hurricane Earl: Latest HRM Road Closures
(September 4, 2010) - Please be advised that the following roads and highways are currently closed:
• Highway 3 by Queensland Beach - due to debris and rocks;
• The road to the Peggy’s Cove lighthouse, off highway 333;
• Peggy’s Cove Rd, from hwy 333 (at Prospect Rd.) to the Swiss Air Memorial;
• Highway 207 by Lawrencetown Beach - due to water cresting over the road;
• Cow Bay Rd. between Osborne Head and the Cow Bay Moose;
• And Highway 333 at civic address13295 due to a downed tree and power line.
RCMP members will be on-scene at the above locations. HRM once again urges residents to please stay off the roads until further notified.
Public Information Officer, HRM EMO