Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 4, 2016
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
4.1 MOTION re: Shore Active Transportation Association presentation from February 4, 2016 meeting
5. CALL FOR DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OF INTERESTS
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION - NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION - NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS - NONE
9. NOTICES OF TABLED MATTERS - NONE
10.1 PUBLIC HEARINGS
10.2 VARIANCE APPEAL HEARINGS - NONE
11. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
12.4 INFORMATION ITEMS BROUGHT FORWARD
13.2 BOARD & COMMITTEE
13.3 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL
15. IN CAMERA (IN PRIVATE)
Community Council may rise and go into a private in Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
15.1 Personnel Matter
In keeping with the Public Appointment Policy adopted by Regional Council in August 2011, to be found at http://www.halifax.ca/boardscom/documents/Citizenrecruitmentpolicy.pdf.
15.1.1 Citizen Appointment Shubenacadie Canal Commission
That Harbour East-Marine Drive:
1) Proceed to appoint one citizen to the Shubenacadie Canal Commission for a term to November, 2017.
2) It is further recommended that the citizen appointment be released to the public following ratification and notification of the successful candidate.
16. ADDED ITEMS
17. NOTICES OF MOTION
18. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
19. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – April 7, 2016 – 6:00 p.m. – Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council Meeting Space, Main Floor, Alderney Gate, 40 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth.