Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Please be advised that this meeting has been cancelled. The agenda items from this meeting will be carried forward to the next Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council meeting scheduled for Thursday, October 3, 2013.
Details on the time and location of the October 3rdmeeting will be posted once confirmed. Please check back.
Contact Jennifer Weagle, Legislative Assistant, at 902-490-6517 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 19, 2013 (special)
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES/STATUS SHEET
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION/ RESCISSION
6. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7.1 Public Hearings - None
7.2 Variance Appeal Hearings - None
8. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS AND DELEGATIONS
8.1.1 Correspondence from Mr. Shalom Mandaville, Soil & Water Conservation Society of Metro Halifax dated August 27, 2013 re: Zoobenthos of Lakes
8.1.2 Correspondence from Mr. Shalom Mandaville, Soil & Water Conservation Society of Metro Halifax dated August 28, 2013 re: Bell Lake, Dartmouth
8.3 Presentations - None
9.1 Staff Reports
9.1.1 Case 18553: Telecommunications Tower, Spry Bay
9.1.2 Case 18556: Telecommunications Tower, Ship Harbour
9.2 Boards and Committees - None
10. MOTIONS - None
11. IN CAMERA
11.1 Approval of In Camera Minutes - August 19, 2013 (special)
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
15. NEXT MEETING – Thursday, October 3, 2013 – 6:00 p.m., Dartmouth Chamber, 90 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth