Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - None
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. IN CAMERA
Community Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following:
4.1 Personnel Matter
Citizen and Councillor appointments to boards and committees in keeping with the Public Appointment Policy adopted by Regional Council in August 2011, to be found at :/boardscom/documents/Citizenrecruitmentpolicy.pdf
4.1.1 Citizen Appointments to Boards and Committees
It is recommended that Harbour East-Marine Drive Community Council:
1. Proceed to nominate one (1) Citizen Representative to the Shubenacadie Canal Commission, as outlined in Attachment 1 of the Private and Confidential Report dated November 4, 2013; and
2. Release the name of the successful representative to the public after that representative has been notified.
5. ADDED ITEMS
6. NEXT MEETING – Thursday, November 14, 2013 – 6:00 p.m., Dartmouth Chamber, 90 Alderney Drive, Dartmouth