Skip to content. Accessibility info.
BEDFORD WATERSHED ADVISORY BOARD
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Nauss Room Lebrun Center, Bedford
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. RESIGNATION- Mr. Don McIver
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - January 19, 2007
4. APPROVAL OF AGENDA, ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6.1 Enforcement / Implementation Issues- review of several cases and how they were implemented and enforced - Andrew Bone
6.2 Water Quality Data Re: Kearney Lake and paper Mill Lake- Richard Hattin
6.3 Gateway Developments- Is there compliance with 2.7 (landscaping and tree retention), are there any outstanding items? How will enforcement be handled?
6.4 Morris Mill Pond- Infill a water lot
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7.1 Discussion re: the effectiveness of BWAB’s comments on the planning process
8. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
9. ADDED ITEMS
10. NEXT MEETING - April 11, 2007
1. Information Notes from Feb 21, 2007 meeting
Due to lack of quorum, no offical minutes will be provided.