Skip to content. Accessibility info.
330 Lacewood Drive
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - February 6, 2006
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
4.1 Status Sheet Items
4.1.1 Rock Pile -182 Milsom Avenue
4.1.2 Request to Have the Reclaimed Parkland at the Corner of Parkland Drive and Langbrae Drive Named in Honour of the Year of the Veteran.
4.1.3 Welcome to Halifax Sign - St. Margaret’s Bay Road
4.1.4 Bus Service - Stoneridge
4.1.5 Time Lines re: Re-Submission of Identical Planning Applications for Consideration by Community Council
4.1.6 Permission to Install a Sign on HRM Property at the Corner of Regency Park Drive / Lacewood Drive
4.1.7 Request for a Trail in Hemlock Ravine Park and other HRM Parkland Areas to be Named in Memory of Mr. Colin Stewart.
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION - None
6. MOTIONS OF RECISSION - None
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS
8.1 Variance Appeal
8.1.1 Appeal of the Development Officer’s Decision to Approve an Application for a Variance - 20 Titus Street, Hailfax: Variance N0. 12609
* This item was deleted from the agenda prior to the meeting.
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS AND DELEGATIONS
9.3 Delegations - None
10.1 STAFF REPORTS
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
15. NEXT MEETING DATE - April 3, 2006
IN CAMERA AGENDA
1. Halifax Watershed Advisory Board - Membership Appointment
Information Items - None