Skip to content. Accessibility info.
MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS!!
In Camera, 6:50 p.m.
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL
OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
4.1 Status Sheet Items:
4.1.1 Kearney Lake Dam Construction Project/Lowered
4.1.2 Request for a Trail in Hemlock Ravine Park and other
HRM Parkland Areas to be Named in Memory of Mr.
4.1.3 Permission to Install a Sign on HRM Property at the
Corner of Regency Park Drive / Lacewood Drive
4.1.4 Bus Service - Stoneridge
4.1.5 Welcome to Halifax Sign - St. Margaret’s Bay Road
4.1.6 Rock Pile -182 Milsom Avenue
4.1.7 Appeal of Ralston Street Area Rezoning
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION - None
6. MOTIONS OF RECISSION - None
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS- None
8.1 Public Hearing: None
8.2 Variance Appeal Hearings: None
10. REPORTS: 10.1 STAFF REPORTS: None
10.2 MEMBERS OF COMMUNITY COUNCIL:
10.2.1 Geographical Encroachment - Councillor Mosher
10.2.2 Election of Chair
10.2.3 2007 Meeting Schedule
11. MOTIONS: 11.1 Councillor Mosher:
“To amend the Land Use Bylaw for Mainland South and Mainland North to allow for provision of temporary real estate sales facilities”
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
15. NEXT MEETING DATE: January 8, 2007
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes - June 12, 2006
3. Appointments - Halifax Watershed Advisory Board
· Copy of correspondence dated November 17, 2006 to Annapolis Group Inc.