Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - November 2, 2006
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVALOF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
4.1 STATUS SHEET ITEMS
4.1.1 Accessible Playground - Dartmouth
4.1.2 Beazley Field Stands
4.1.3 Three Way Stop at Intersection of Pleasant and Prince Albert Rd.
4.1.4 Installation of Speed Bumps or Two Sets of Stop Signs at Kingston Cres. & Birchwood Terr. and at Frederic St. & Birchwood Terr. .
1. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION -NONE
2. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION - NONE
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
8.1 PUBLIC HEARING
8.1.1 Case 00905: Substantive Amendments to Development Agreement - Willow Ridge (Parcels B & C, Woodland Avenue)
8.2 VARIANCE HEARING
8.2.1 Appeal of the Development Officers decision to approve a Variance at 11, 13 & 15 Provost St, Dartmouth
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS AND DELEGATIONS
9.1 Correspondence -None
10.1 MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
10.1.1. Councillor Smith
(i) Request for Report re: No Right Turn off Thistle Streetonto Slayter Street 7-9 am or alternatively No Left Turnoff Slayter Street onto School Street 7-9 am.
(ii) Request for Report on School Street changed toone way east to west from Slayter to Victoria Road or alternatively one way west to east.
(iii) Request for Report on additional methods to reduce short cutting through School Street during morning and afternoon rush hours.
11. MOTIONS - NONE
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
15 NEXT MEETING - January 4, 2007
1. Case 00798 - Dartmouth Marine Slips