Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - October 5, 2006
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
4.1 STATUS SHEET ITEMS
4.1.1 Accessible Playground - Dartmouth
4.1.2 Public Participation in Planning Process
4.1.3 Beazley Field Stands
4.1.4 Three Way Stop at Intersection of Pleasant and Prince Albert Rd.
4.1.5 Installation of Speed Bumps or Two Sets of Stop Signs at Kingston Cres. & Birchwood Terr. and at Frederic St. & Birchwood Terr.
4. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION -NONE
5. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION - NONE
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
7.1 Case 00844: Land Use By-law Amendment - Accessory Buildings, Planning Districts 14 & 17 (Shubenacadie Lakes) (Joint Public Hearing with Marine Drive, Valley and Canal)
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS AND DELEGATIONS
10.1 Case 00922: Non Substantive Amendment to Development Agreement - The Summit (10 Horizon Court)
10.2 Ratification of appointments to the Downtown Dartmouth Business Commission
11. MOTIONS - NONE
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
15 NEXT MEETING - December 7, 2006
Minutes, agendas and reports for the Harbour East Community Council can be found at: