Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - July 9, 2008
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION - NONE
6. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION - NONE
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS AND DELEGATIONS
10.1 NAMING OF THE RAENA JUNE PERRY MEMORIAL PARK
10.2 MEMBERS OF COUNCIL:
10.2.1 Councillor Snow:
"Request staff report to review of HRM Community Centres and the adverse effects on private community businesses. Request staff to look at adopting policy that HRM Community Centres does not compete with Local Community Businesses."
10.2.2 Councillor Snow:
"Request a staff report that HRM to consider a freeze or slow down of development in South Beaverbank area until the Community can establish a secondary planning strategy."
10.2.3 Councillor Snow:
"HRM to officially name the pedway over HWY 102 connecting the MacDonalds Sports Park and the Shubenacadie Trail to Fall River the Stan Nelson Trail."
10.2.4 Councillor Snow:
"HRM to officially name the walking trail in Rivendale to Willie's Walk in memory of the late Mr. Willie Fisher."
10.2.5 Councillor Snow:
"HRM to officially name the Bike Park and green space on Church Street in Wellington to Cameron Park."
10.2.6 Councillor Snow:
"Request staff to explore the feasibility of taking ownership and responsibility of the Lock View High School football field."
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
15. NEXT MEETING - TBD at the discretion of the Chair