Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Halifax Regional Council
June 15, 2004
In Camera Session
SPECIAL PRESENTATION - STUDENT CITIZENSHIP AWARDS
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - May 18, 2004 (Revised)
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION - NONE
6 MOTIONS OF RESCISSION - NONE
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS - June 8, 2004
7.1 Provincial Mandatory Education Funding Increase -
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS - 6:00 p.m.
8.1 Administrative Order # SC32, Respecting Street Closure,
Kidston Lake Park (1.2 Mb)
8.2 Memory Lane Heritage Village (Heritage Hearing) (5.9 Mb)
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
9.1 Correspondence - None
10.1 CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Improvements (31 Kb)
Motion - Councillor Warshick - Move First Reading
10.2 HOTEL STANDARDS COMMITTEE
11.1 Councillor Hendsbee
"To adopt the following motion: Be it resolved that HRM staff be directed to provide a report for alternative fire risk reduction measures in the rural and suburban areas of HRM, such as community brush pick-up program, coordinated community centralized burning and/or chipping, and/or relaxed prescribed fire burning for on site management of brush debris on private and public properties."
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
In Camera Session - 3:00 p.m.
1. Approval of the Minutes of - June 8, 2004
2. Property Matter - Sale of 3620 Dutch Village Road - Former
Halifax West High School Site
3. Property Matter - Acquisition Chebucto Road
4. Contractual Matter - Biosolids Facility (staff presentation)
June 15, 2004