Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Halifax Regional Council
February 7, 2012
Reconvene 6:00 p.m. If Required
2. SPECIAL COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
9.1 Correspondence – None
10.1 CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
10.2 MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
11.1 Councillor Adams
“To request a staff report on aligning notices of rescission/reconsideration in Administrative Order 1 with Roberts’ Rules of Order.”
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. IN CAMERA
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following;
14.1 In Camera Minutes – January 31, 2012
That the In Camera minutes of January 31, 2012 be approved as circulated.
14.2 Labour Relations
A matter pertaining to reports, advice and recommendations, instruction or direction to officers and employees of the Municipality concerning labour relations and employee negotiations arising out of the contract or contract negotiations with one of the Municipalities unions.
14.2.1 ATU Contract Negotiations - Oral
To convene to In Camera in order to address matters related to the ATU contract negotiations.
Private and Confidential Information Items
1. Private and Confidential In Camera Information Report - re: Item 10.1.5– Parkland Acquisition – Crowell Road, East Lawrencetown
2. Private and Confidential In Camera Information Report re: CUPE Contract Negotiations – Halifax Water (to be circulated)
February 7, 2012