Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Halifax Regional Council
October 23, 2012
Reconvene 6:00 p.m.
World Trade and Convention Centre
2. SPECIAL COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. PUBLIC HEARINGS – 6:00 P.M.
9.1 Municipal Planning Strategy and Land Use By-Law Amendments
to Planning District 14/17 for the Proposed River-Lakes
Secondary Planning Strategy
9.2 Repeal and Replace Administrative Order 39, Amend
Administrative Order 15, Repeal By-law T-108, and Enact
By-Law T-1000, Respecting the Regulation of Taxis, Accessible
Taxis and Limousines
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
10.1 Correspondence – None
11.1 CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
11.2. AUDIT AND FINANCE STANDING COMMITTEE
11.3 MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
13. ADDED ITEMS
14. NOTICES OF MOTION
15. IN CAMERA
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following;
15.1 Personnel Matter
A matter pertaining to a personnel matter about an identifiable individual / individuals or body with whom the municipality has a direct interest, information whose disclosure could reasonably be expected to prejudice the interests of the municipality, private personnel information which is protected under policy or law.
15.1.1 Personnel Matter – Oral
That Halifax Regional Council convene to In Camera in order to address a Personnel matter.
October 23, 2012