Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Halifax Regional Council
Please be advised that the Regional Council Session for January 24, 2006 has been cancelled. The following information items have been distributed to Council.
Please see the Committee of the Whole meeting agenda for January 24, 2006, scheduled to begin at 10:30 a.m.
January 24, 2006
1. Proclamation - White Cane Week - February 5 -12, 2006 (PDF 69 KB)
2. Memorandum from Director, Financial Services dated January 20,2006
re: Second Quarter 2005 / 2006 Financial Report (PDF 2.13 MB)
3. Memorandum from Acting Director, Legal Services dated
January 19, 2006 re: Status of By-Law Prosecutions (PDF 229 KB)
4. Memorandum from Acting Director, Legal Services dated
January 13, 2006 re: Amalthea Holding Ltd. Planning Appeal -
5621 Rainnie Drive, Halifax (PDF 117 KB)
5. Memorandum from Director, Human Resource Services dated
January 20, 2006 re: Council Remuneration (PDF 1.53 MB)
6. Memorandum from Director, Transportation and Public Works
dated January 9, 2006 re: Amendments to Parking By-Law /
Municipal Parking Garage, Parking Exemption for Motor Scooters
and Motorcycles (PDF 246 KB)
7. Memorandum from Director, Transportation and Public Works
dated January 10, 2006 re: Petition - Dartmouth Road (PDF 411 KB)
8. Memorandum from the Municipal Clerk, dated January 19, 2006
re: Requests for Presentations to Council - None (PDF 44 KB)