Skip to content. Accessibility info.

News Archives


O'Regan's KIA, 201 Wyse Road - Fire Investigation Complete


(Tuesday, March 25, 2008) - Fire investigators have completed their investigation of the fire at O'Regan's KIA, 201 Wyse Road, Dartmouth on March 13, 2008.

Based on evidence found, the fire was caused by the ignition of flammable vapours which resulted in an explosion in the body shop edging area. Natural gas and propane have been ruled out as the cause, or origin of this fire. The incident remains under investigation by the Occupational Health and Safety Division of the Department of Environment and Labour.

For Further Information contact:
David Meldrum, Divisional Captain
Fire Safety/PIO




Above content last modified Thursday, November 02, 2023 at 11:40am.