Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 17 & October 15, 2014
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
6. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
8. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
9.1.1 Second Quarter 2014-15 Financial Report
9.1.2 Second Quarter 2014-15 Capital Budget Reporting
9.1.3 Halifax Transit Advanced Capital Funding
(This item was removed from the agenda during the Approval of the Order of Business)
9.2 OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL
9.2.1 TIPS Hotline– Taking Improvement and Performance Seriously: 2013 Annual Report
9.3 SPECIAL EVENTS ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
9.4 GRANTS COMMITTEE – NONE
9.5 INVESTMENT POLICY ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
11. IN CAMERA
11.1 Approval of In Camera Minutes
11.1.1 Approval of In Camera Minutes – October 15, 2014
That the In Camera Minutes of October 15, 2014 be approved as circulated.
11.2 Property Matter
A matter pertaining to providing instruction and direction to officers and employees of the Municipality pertaining to the acquisition / sale of land in regard to:
11.2.1 Property Acquisition – Fall River, NS
It is recommended that the Audit & Finance Standing Committee recommend to Regional Council to:
1) Approve an increase to the Capital Budget Account CPX01149 Parkland Acquisition in the amount provided in Table 2 of the private and confidential staff report; and
2) Authorize the Mayor and Municipal Clerk to enter into an agreement of purchase and sale as per the terms and conditions set out in Table 1 of the private and confidential staff report.
It is further recommended that this report not be released to the public until the transaction has closed.
11.3 Personnel Matter
A matter pertaining to an identifiable individual or group
11.3.1 Audit and Finance Sub-Committee – Private and Confidential Report
That the Audit & Finance Standing Committee convene to in camera to discuss the matter.
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – December 17, 2014