Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 20, 2015
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
6. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS
8. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
9.1.1 Audit of the Consolidated Financial Statements of HRM
9.1.2 Operating Costs of New Capital Reserve Account Q320 Closure
9.2 OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL - NONE
9.3 INVESTMENT POLICY ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
9.4 SPECIAL EVENTS ADVISORY COMMITTEE – NONE
9.5 GRANTS COMMITTEE – NONE
10.1 Councillor Mosher
That the Audit and Finance Standing Committee recommend that Halifax Regional Council request a staff report assessing the establishment of a Risk Management Office for the Halifax Regional Municipality.
11. IN CAMERA
11.1 Approval of In Camera Minutes – February 20, 2015
That the Audit & Finance Standing Committee approve the In Camera minutes of February 20, 2015 as circulated.
11.2 Personnel Matter
Citizen and Councillor appointments to boards and committees in keeping with the Public Appointment Policy adopted by Regional Council in August 2011, to be found at http://www.halifax.ca/boardscom/documents/Citizenrecruitmentpolicy.pdf
11.2.1 Citizen Nomination to the Grant Committee
It is recommended that the Audit & Finance Standing Committee:
1. Proceed to nominate one (1) citizen to the Grant Committee to fill an unexpired term to November 30, 2015.
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING –April 15, 2015
For further information regarding this meeting, please contact Liam MacSween, Legislative Assistant, at email@example.com or 902-490-6521