Skip to content. Accessibility info.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - October 3, 2005 - Minutes of Special Joint Meeting with Peninsula Community Council (unavailable),Regular minutes of October 3, 2005.
3. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
4. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
4.1 Status Sheet Items
4.1.1 Jack Lake Lands
4.1.2 Proposed Sign - Shoppers Drug Mart, Herring Cove Road
4.1.3 Re-Zone Ralston Avenue and Pearson Avenue from R2 General Residential to R1 Single Family Dwelling Designation
4.1.4 Non-Truck Routes - Mumford Road
4.1.5 Update on Melvin Road (Purcell’s Cove area)
4.1.6 20 Forest Hill Drive, District 16
4.1.7 Rock Pile - 182 Milsom Avenue, Halifax
4.1.8 Request to Have the Reclaimed Parkland at the Corner of Parkland Drive and Langbrae Drive Named in Honour of the Year of the Veteran.
5. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION - None
6. MOTIONS OF RECISSION - None
7. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS - None
8. PUBLIC HEARINGS - None
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS AND DELEGATIONS
9.1.1 Response from The Honourable Minister Kerry Morash dated June 29, 2005, received in the Municipal Clerk’s Office on October 12, 2005 re: Governor’s Brook Development.
9.1.2 E-mail from Ms. Kelly Greenwood dated October 15, 2005 re: Berkshire Close.
9.1.3 Letter from Ms. Betty Fry, PRO, Fairview Branch, NS 142 dated October 17, 2005 re: Reclaiming Parkland in Honour of Veterans.
9.3.1 Regional Plan - Susan Corser (30 minutes)
9.3.2 Halifax Public Libraries - Mr. Peter Doig
9.3.3 Cultural Plan - Holly Richardson
10.1 STAFF REPORTS
10.1.2 Case 00816: Application for Stage II Development Agreement to Permit a 145 Unit Apartment Building at Block “Z”, Regency Park Drive, Halifax
10.1.3 Case 00795: As-of-Right Development Along the Bedford Highway
10.2 MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
10.2.1 Maintenance to the Welcome to Halifax Sign on the St. Margaret’s Bay Road - Councillor Mosher/Adams
12. ADDED ITEMS
13. NOTICES OF MOTION
14. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
15. NEXT MEETING DATE - December 5, 2005