Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Halifax Regional Council
March 6, 2012
Reconvene 6:00 p.m.
Please note revised meeting time.
2. SPECIAL COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 14, 2012 (55KB)
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9 PUBLIC HEARING – 6:00PM
9.1 By-Law N-200, Respecting Noise - Exemption Application
10. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
10.1 Correspondence – None
11.1 CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
11.2 EXECUTIVE STANDING COMMITTEE
13. ADDED ITEMS
14. NOTICES OF MOTION
15. IN CAMERA
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following;
15.1 In Camera Minutes – February 14, 2012
That the In Camera minutes of February 14, 2012, be approved as circulated.
15.2 Labour Relations
A matter pertaining to reports, advice and recommendations, instruction or direction to officers and employees of the Municipality concerning labour relations and employee negotiations arising out of the contract or contract negotiations with one of the Municipalities unions.
15.2.1 ATU Contract Negotiations Update - Oral
To convene to In Camera in order to address matters related to the ATU contract negotiations.
March 6, 2012