Skip to content. Accessibility info.
Halifax Regional Council
April 23, 2013
Reconvene 6:00 p.m. (if required)
2. SPECIAL COMMUNITY ANNOUNCEMENTS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
4. APPROVAL OF THE ORDER OF BUSINESS AND APPROVAL OF ADDITIONS AND DELETIONS
5. BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF THE MINUTES
6. MOTIONS OF RECONSIDERATION – NONE
7. MOTIONS OF RESCISSION – NONE
8. CONSIDERATION OF DEFERRED BUSINESS – NONE
9. CORRESPONDENCE, PETITIONS & DELEGATIONS
9.1 Correspondence –
10.1 CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
10.2 AUDIT AND FINANCE STANDING COMMITTEE
10.3 ENVIRONMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY STANDING COMMITTEE
10.4 EXECUTIVE STANDING COMMITTEE
10.5 SPECIAL EVENTS ADVISORY COMMITTEE
10.6 MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
12. IN CAMERA
Council may rise and go into a private In Camera session, in accordance with Section 19 of the Halifax Regional Municipality Charter, for the purpose of dealing with the following;
12.1 Personnel Matter
Citizen and Councillor appointments to boards and committees in keeping with the Public Appointment Policy adopted by Regional Council in August 2011, to be found at http://www.halifax.ca/boardscom/documents/Citizenrecruitmentpolicy.pdf
12.1.1 Citizen Appointments to Boards and Committees
It is recommended that Halifax Regional Council:
1. Approve the appointment to the Board of Police Commissioners as outlined in the Private and Confidential Report of April 10, 2013.
2. It is further recommended that the Citizen appointment be released to the public following Council ratification
13. ADDED ITEMS
A matter pertaining to litigation or potential litigation in regard to an identifiable person and information whose disclosure could reasonably be expected to prejudice the interests of the Municipality.
That Regional Council convene to In Camera to discuss a legal matter.
14. NOTICES OF MOTION